- Route 237 Bridge over Bald Eagle Creek in the Town of Kendall is currently in construction.
- County Line Road Bridge over Jeddo Creek in the Town of Ridgeway will be in the design phase in 2022-2023 with projected construction in 2024.
- Lakeshore Road over unnamed Creek in the Town of Yates will be construction phase on or about September 25, 2023.
- Angling Road Bridge over Johnson Creek projected construction phase will begin 2023.
- Preventive Bridge Maintenance #1 consisting of 7 bridges in the Hamlet of Kent, and Towns of Carlton and Gaines will begin design phase in 2023.
- Preventive Bridge Maintenance #2 consisting of 9 bridges in the Towns of Carlton, Murray, Kendall and Shelby will begin design phase in 2023.
- Groth Road Bridge over East Branch Sandy Creek - Design phase approximately 2024.
- Route 279 Bridge over Beardsley Creek - Design phase approximately 2024.
- Eagle Harbor Road Culvert carrying the Tributary of Otter Creek - Design phase approximately 2024.