TCARE Screening- TCARE means tailored caregiver assessment and referral, which is an evidence-based caregiver coordination process designed to assist department assessors who work with family caregivers to support adults living with disabilities. TCARE is designed to tailor services to the unique needs of each caregiver to help reduce stress, depression, and bur- dens associated with caregiving
Skill-based caregiver training offers family members access to training that builds the skills required to provide care at home.
Respite Programs in Orleans County:
Caregiver Connections -
A Community Respite Program from Office for the Aging and Alzheimer's Association for Caregivers caring for loved ones with Alzheimer's or Dementia. Join us for supervised activities for your loved one such as exercise, crafts, games and a nutritional lunch all for no charge.
- The 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, 10 am - 2 pm at 16 E. Academy Street, Albion
- Pre-register by the Monday of the date attending to Samantha at 585-589-2863 or Office for the Aging at 585-589-3191
Caregiver's Revitalize weekly respite program is here to offer you a 3 hour window relief of your caregiving duties in which you can book appointments, run errands or take some time for yourself. All while we offer compassionate supervision with fun activities for your care recipient. FREE for county residents.
- The 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 1 pm to 4 pm at Christ Church Episcopal, 26 S. Main Street, Albion (Please us the Park St entrance only)
- The 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, 1 pm to 4 pm at Community Action's Eastern Orleans Community Center - 75 Public Square, Holley
- For more information or questions call, 585-209-9151 or 585-209-3416
- 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10 am - 2 pm at Church of the Abundant Harvest Fellowship Hall - 3619 Knowlesville Road, Knowlesville
- Contact Cheryl Babcock at 585-704-8173